Song Title: Help of God. Song written by Olusola David Ayibiowu April 8 2017


 Creative Arts Solution 
Foundation
a non-governmental foundation







                                    
Hear all of the songs by Olusola David, Ayibiowu in our free music discovery app,

ReverbNation Discover.
Christian / Gospel from Lagos, NG.
Title of Song: Help of God

Visit :
https://www.reverbnation.com/olusoladavidayibiowu


                                        

          YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy_ESpTEK7Q



Song written by: Olusola David, Ayibiowu
Song Title: Help of God





Brief story about the song:
I received this song in a dream on the April 8, 2017 and as I woke early in the morning then the song was still ringing in my spirit as I kept singing on until I later developed the song in audio but still in progress.

Watch out coming soon…
Author: Olusola David, Ayibiowu
Song Title: Help of God
Year: April 8, 2017
Edition: First

Verse 1
He is my helper
In time of trouble
He is my helper
In time of need
He is my helper and helper in everything Chorus
Oh oh oooooooo
He’s help,
Help of God, He’s help
Help from God
He’s help,
My helper in everything (2ce)
My helper in everything








Comments

Popular Posts